*Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours after application. * Avoid extreme heat, swimming, steam rooms and hot saunas for 48 hours after lash application to allow for adequatetime to bond properly.
* Do not use oil-based products or eyelash curlers. These products will weaken and eventually break the bond.
* Gently remove eye make- up with Q-tips and an oil-free makeup remover.
* Avoid rubbing your eyes and do not pull your new eyelash extensions.
* Do not remove your eyelash extensions yourself. Let them fall off naturally or come in and let me professionally remove them with a
* To Extend the life of your lashes, I recommend a touch-up appointment every 3 - 5 weeks, to fill in the areas where new lashes are